Food Brain Competition
Macquarie ICT Innovations Centre is hosting a video competition which invites you to activate the 3ds – (decide, design, do) to help solve food sustainability issues.
To enter the competition you will need to create a video by first deciding on a problem related to food sustainability that is important to you, you’ll then need to design your video to communicate to others why the issue is important and finally you’ll need to include what you plan to do about solving the problem.
Your idea could be:
- To build a garden
- Create a community resource
- Change your eating habits
- Create an innovative farm
- Create a special event
- Create an online campaign
Your video could take the form of a news report, cooking show, recipe, gardening show, innovations report or marketing campaign.
How to enter the competition:
- Click here to complete the online registration form.
- Monday 19 September 9amAEST – Competition Opens
- Thursday 27th October 9amAEST – Competition entries close
Conditions of Entry:
All competitors need to be students of a school between kindergarten to year 12 to enter. See our terms and conditions.
All complete entries that include ‘decide, design, do’ will go in the draw to win an iPod Touch. The winner will be announced at the GAME ON! Festival.